22nd International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN 2021) invites submissions for Tutorial proposals on all topics listed in the Call for Papers of the conference. Tutorial proposals should be no more than four pages and strictly follow the ACM conference style templates. Tutorials are planned to take place in parallel with the rest of the tracks for the entire duration of the conference. The length of each tutorial is supposed to 1.5 hours. The logistics of the Tutorials will be handled by the ICDCN 2021 organization. Specifically, ICDCN 2021 will take care of facilities, catering, and the registration process pertinent to all hosted Tutorials. At least one organizer of an accepted Tutorial is required to attend the conference to carry out the presentation. Each accepted Tutorial will receive one complementary conference registration. Proposal evaluation criteria include the following: relevance to ICDCN, scientific quality, perceived interest and overlap with ICDCN tutorials in the past.
Proposals must include the following sections:
- Title and abstract.
- Scope, motivation, summary of tutorial.
- If the organizers have had a similar tutorial held in the past, a brief history-description.
- Description of target audience and relevance to ICDCN 2021 research topics.
- Tutorial outline (sections and an overview of their contents).
- Biographies of presenters.
Please submit the Tutorial proposals as a PDF attachment to the following email addresses:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
A confirmation message will be returned upon reception of the submission.
- Takahiro Hara (Osaka University, Japan)
- Jiannong Cao (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)